Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy. Busy.

I have been insanely busy with my new job, freelancing and another side project (more on that later if it takes off). Funny thing is, I’ve been getting more done than ever. I’ve been sleeping less and I don’t really mind it all that much. Around Wednesday, I crash. I have to sleep around 8:30 or 9.

I’m learning that the more I have to do, the more I get done. I have to squeeze every inch of productivity out of my days. For example, I’m sitting in Starbucks with a coffee. I started a synopsis for a new idea I have and I am writing this blog entry.

Of course, I’ll have to wait until I am on the Internet to post it. Starbucks makes me so mad by limiting Internet access in their stores. I am of the mind to find a new, independent coffee joint to haunt in the mornings before work so I don’t have to deal with their BS.

Ok ~ rant over. I actually have to get moving to my Day Job right now.

No comments: