Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Who Does Depression Hurt?

The Weimaraner, of course. Just kidding but really, the funk is starting to set in over not having a job and over the ex-job drama. Yesterday, all the ex-coworkers were feverishly emailing and calling with wild rumor that the company was rescinding already deposited paycheck funds from accounts. This turned out to be false. But it brought up all the old drama and panic that I thought I'd gotten over.

I just don't know if I want to even hear from any of them anymore. Meow! I know that's bitchy but I can't stand checking my email for word from from my former boss with job leads. Maybe it would be best if I just looked for a whole new separate opportunity all on my own.

And got down to writing again...

Oh yeah, that!

I have been reading quite a bit and I even went to the bookstore and spent money I shouldn't have on more books. I need to get a grip. I guess there's always temping. That way I can get some money coming in here quickly and not have to worry about bills.

No comments: