Monday, May 28, 2007

Deadlines and Daydreaming

I have a deadline that I let get way too close without a care in the world. Now, I'm just a few days off of d-day and I've no pages to show for it. The deadline is imposed by a group of people who are all working to achieve personal goals. My goal was to write a certain number of pages. I'm woefully behind. Why? No good excuses but I will try to push through. I seem to always struggle with putting myself in a corner in some way.

"No one puts Baby in a corner."

Oh - that's not my life...

Let's see, I've had strep. That sucked a lot of energy. I've caught up on all my TV shows. Entourage this season was awesome. Lost was ok. The Office was one of the bets things on tv. Oh, and I daydream a lot.

I've totally changed my diet. I'm going vegetarian and organic. Loving that. That's giving me a lot more energy but my face is breaking out from my organic sunscreen. I'm a mess.

Deadline looms. I'm off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you refrenced a Patick Swayze movie.

I just can't

However, it did work ...

And LOST was GOOD!!!!!

--Ed.