Thursday, May 17, 2007

Red Alert

Ok ~ so I have to deal with stress. Don't we all? I am just feeling major pressure to meet my own personally set page count goals for the month while slogging through my DJ (day job). I was supposed to be up at 5 again but didn't make it up until about 6 -- way too close to the time I have to start getting ready for the DJ.

Stress makes me feel like my body is in a constant state of red alert. It's like having a low grade fever... but all the time. I was tempted to say that today was going to be a bad day but I can't slip into negativity or I'll be there for the next week.

Here's my list o' positives:

1. I have been getting up early and writing. (I will not touch on the lack of real progress but whatevs...)
2. I am blogging (though self-indulging and a distraction from writing)
3. I am all caught up on Tivo (I did miss Lost last night and will have to dodge all discussions therein.)
4. Eating healthy. Seriously, this is the only thing keeping me alive.

List o' improvements:

1. Need to follow my outline and trust in it
2. Need to make real progress
3. Need a day off from the DJ.
4. Day off is tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 a.m.?!? This chica is coocoo.

At least she has a keen fashion sense to make up for it.

And an editor waiting in the wings.