Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2,761

That's my word count for the writing challenge. Not very impressive for three days of writing. Gulp. I have some serious making up to do. I am flying to the left coast tomorrow so I can rev this up rather quickly with some free time coming up.

I'm mostly packed but that doesn't mean I'm not a complete mess. I risked hanging some clothes on the line tonight. When my sig oth asked if it was going to rain, I said - eh, I don't think so. Well, it's pouring and I run down the stairs and wrench open the door -- causing the alarm to go wild. Oopsies.

Now all that stuff is sucking down energy and belching out CO2.

I'll miss my doggie. He has an appointment with an orthopedic vet tomorrow that I'm going to miss. He is going to check out the doggie's ACL. We're hoping he didn't blow out his knee but he's favoring it.

No comments: