Sunday, July 8, 2007

Visualizing Success

What will the cover of my book look like? How will it look on my bookshelf next to my favorite authors? What font will will the designer use for my title and name? What about colors?

Lately, I've taken a bunch of motivational classes on how to set and achieve my goals and visualizing success is one of the most powerful things, in my opinion, that I've heard. And it's also extremely fun. So, today I was wondering what my book cover is going to look like. I think I'm going to take some time today and create a sketch and put my name in lights so to speak.

Ok, I'll meet my word count goals first!

And before anyone goes crazy and reminds me that I'll have no control whatsoever over the cover, relax! I know this. Making my cover will just be my own little exercise. And maybe if it's not too embarrassing, I'll post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you design it? Would love for you to post it.