Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Well, I'm back from our road trip vacay. We follow the Cubs to different ballparks on the east coast. This time, we went back to see our Cubbies play the Pittsburgh Pirates. It was a great trip mostly because we swept the series. But we really enjoy visiting PNC Park for the friendliness of the of the Pittsburgh fans and the great food at the ballpark!

We both ordered sandwiches overstuffed with french fries and cabbage and split a big dill pickle and a cold mountain dew. It was gastronomical heaven... until we got back to the hotel room.

I did a little writing, very little but I thought myself out of a writing corner I got myself tucked into. I think I'll be able to complete the scene I was working on with the notes that I jotted down while I awaited my Sig Other's return from the lobby where he was hanging out talking to the players.

Well, vacay is over and we're back home to watch the rest of our games on TV, unless the Cubs make it to the World Series and then 'll be back on the road again!

No comments: