Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Destination: Procrastination

I need to get a grip. I'm feeling seriously unmotivated right now. I have my WIP open right now. I psyched myself up earlier in the week and got some pages done but whew! What do I use now as motivation?!?! I got up at 5:30 this morning to write but didn't get much done so I'm on the hot seat now.

I have my workspace all hooked up the way I like it. The blogs have been checked and read and posted to. Dinner. Check. Dog walked. Mail opened. Called mom. I'm screwed. I gotta start writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this posted at 4.40 on a Wednesday ...

as long as you're writing, that's what matters. And you are. So that matters.

Love the quote on the blog. One of my faves:
I drink too much because I'm thirsty
And I write little doodads because it's a doodad kind of town.

Guess who?

-Ed.

PS I am writing to you instead of writing on my own blog ...