Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Made It: Interviews Behind Me & I'm Unbound

I managed to pull myself together for the second interview. No small shakes for Ms. Moody herself. I think today is going to be a better day. Lover Unbound comes out today! Yay! I'm super excited about that.

I have been waiting for this book since the series began way back with Dark Lover . No shame in my game; I'm a dope fiend for these books. I have been looking forward to this book the most. So, I may sneak away and go buy the book at lunchtime and then try to sit through the rest of the day without reading it but with half my mind on it. Whew: I think that was a really long, bad sentence but that's what exuberance will do to a girl who's been kept waiting.

More to come on this topic. I'm going to dish on this book like nobody's business! I must be off to the DJ now. [The one where I'm working from home.]

No comments: