Friday, September 21, 2007

My Alias

Besides loving the show Alias, I chose to use an alias of my own here at this blog. I didn't put a lot of thought into the alias. Part of me wishes that I had because I can't really change it now. Here are my concerns with it: 1) I'm not published 2) I am lazy about writing most days 3) I hate my writing most days 4) it's certainly not been easy.

The frustrated part is dead-on.

I work at a large company and use this forum to rant against the DJ quite a bit. The last thing that I need is to have my co-workers finding my blog and using it against me.

As for my writing, I need a big push to get through to the end. According to my outline, I have only five chapters left to write. I'm one of those people who, for whatever screwed up childhood reason, gets frightened of potential success. And, finishing this beast would be a success for me. I just need to wrap it up.

This weekend will be a big writing weekend for me. I just want to post a blog that says: I'm finished!

No comments: